Corporate Event Manager cover letter
ENIGMA , specializing in brand strategy agency based in Geneva, is characterized by an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, as well as truly bold ideas. Since its inception in 2008, Enigma quickly became one of the actors of contemporary communication in Switzerland. To complement our team and grow our business, we want to hire a (e)
Campaign manager - 100%
Participation in the development of brand strategy
- Comprehensive communications plan Corporate identity and positioning
- Brainstorm creative
- Market analysis and benchmarking
Design and implementation of actions online and offline communication
- Web and social media: website, newsletter, social media campaign, online advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads), etc..
- Traditional media: posters, press ads, etc..
- Print media communication: brochure, stationery, flyers, etc..
- Events: guerrilla marketing, conference, etc..
- Customer relationship management
- Conduct projects
- Brief providers
- Coordination and monitoring production
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Specification website
- Content for various communication media
- Training in communication or marketing (SAWI, Polycom or equivalent)
- University or HES more
- Successful experience of minimum 3 years in office or in the management of communication projects for advertisers
- Very good knowledge of new web technologies
- French mother tongue
- Perfect command of English
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable spelling in French and English
- Very good knowledge of current IT tools (Office, iWork and Adobe suites)
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Very comfortable in a changing work environment
- Resistant to stress
- Bright (er) mind, curious (to), rigorous (se) and dedicated (to) Excellent presentation
THIS OFFER YOU INTERESTED?
Starting date: as soon as possible or appropriate.
If you fit the criteria and you think to be the new talent we are looking for, send us your resume and cover letter with words "Campaign Manager" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
F'd Companies: Spectacular Dot-com Flameouts
Book (Simon & Schuster)
Help requested -- Hospitality Cover Letter
Hello, I'm planning to submit my resume to the general manager of a hotel/conference center that is opening in a few months. If anyone in HR or Hospitality would like to give me pointers on my cover letter, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Dear Mr. *******:
I am writing to express my interest in becoming a part of the **name of hotel** Sales and Marketing team.
As the service coordinator at **current employer**, I have planned numerous corporate events and social outings. Quality events come from quality relationships. Thus, I work to get to know each client so that I may anticipate their needs effectively and so that they feel comfortable each time...
You might also like:
Corporate event management: Return to growth for conference centres — MotivAction
The latest trends report from PKF Hospitality Research for the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC) shows that average daily rates rose by five per cent in 2012 compared to the previous year, outstripping the average increase in the ..
Kensington K64663US ClickSafe Master Keyed Laptop Lock
Personal Computer (Kensington)
PalmOne Zire 72 Handheld