Corporate Events Management
The course Marketing and Event Management aims to train managers in the creation, design, and organize all types of events: sporting, cultural, political, historical, social or business. Students acquire a new skill that allows them to move into positions of responsibility. Beyond the basic teachings related to all aspects of the function (marketing, strategy, management, finance, logistics, law, communication), it is the mastery of the latest management methods and management in the area of event, which distinguishes the specialty.
This training covers a variety of fields such as business conventions, product launches, seminars, general meetings, conventions, conferences, fairs, exhibitions, historical events, cultural or sporting, commercial animations, incentives ... The outlets are focusing on the following areas:
- Marketing department of large companies
- Communication agencies and events
- Authorities and specialized agencies
- Park occupations
- Exhibitions and trade fairs
- Event organizers
- Event Locations
- Event Services Providers
Participation in the test IAE-Message is recommended. It is not required for registration. The test will be considered a information to inform the selection boards. Other elements of the candidate's application will be considered for selection. Can occur:
Corporate executives or similar active (CIF, DIF, Education Plan or Individual) or job search:
- hold a Bac +4 or M1
- graduates of two years of higher education and who have a successful track record, subject to acceptance by the Education Committee of the Validation of Acquired Businesses
For this it is necessary, in its filing application to the formation of a VAP file (file downloadable here ) and return it no later than 15 days before the date selections. ). at EM Strasbourg, attention Karine ORY (karine.ory @ em-strasbourg.eu).
- students M1 Management EM Strasbourg
- holders of M1 or Bac +4 all disciplines students aged under 26
- Some places can be reserved for students (from the initial training) holding a tray 4, justifying if possible professional experience and want quickly enhance expertise in event management. Full-time training
Preselection file - Selection of interview before a panel of academics and professionals.
1 st session
- Deadline for online registration: 20 May 2013
- Deadline for receipt of supporting documentation to the school: May 27, 2013
- Learning: Training is free and paid for apprentice managers.
PartnershipThis training course also takes place in Paris in partnership with CCI-NEGOCIA Paris. Information and location of classes:
F'd Companies: Spectacular Dot-com Flameouts
Book (Simon & Schuster)
Managing a kidnap/ extortion incident in Mexico
The workshop is designed for executives who will have responsibility for taking decisions when an employees life is at stake. The workshop focuses on the development and implementation of a corporate strategy and the roles and responsibilities of the corporate crisis management team. It gives executives an in-depth understanding of the delicate issues that need to be resolved during a kidnap or extortion incident, enabling them to share their experiences with other companies and become an active and informed member of the crisis management team.
The workshop will:
* Discuss the principles of incident management
* Identify issues that need to be addressed during an incident
* Examine the threats and complications that can arise
* Look at how to respond in the...
You might also like:
Author, Miss. native says trust key to meeting goals for great office teams — Jackson Clarion Ledger
Before writing the book, Risher had spent more than 15 years in public relations and corporate events management. She also was a newspaper reporter for four years.
Kensington K64663US ClickSafe Master Keyed Laptop Lock
Personal Computer (Kensington)
PalmOne Zire 72 Handheld