Corporate Events Management Hampshire
Curriculum VitaeDegree in Business Administration, Bocconi University, Milan, 1976
Academic position and / or professional activities
Full Professor of Banking Management University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Rome, Italy
- Groups and bank diversification
- Regulation and control
- Non-bank financial intermediation
- Savings management and asset management
- Corporate governance
- Corporate culture and organizational change in banks and central banks
- Cooperative Banking in Europe: case studies (ed., together with Vittorio Boscia and Paola Schwizer) Palgrave McMillan, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire, 2010
- Factoring. Regulatory, market, management (ed.), Uni-Service, Trento, 2009
- The Demand for factoring (editor), SDA Bocconi School of Management, Milan, 2009
- Cooperative banking: innovations and development, (ed., together with Vittorio Boscia and Paola Schwizer) Palgrave McMillan, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire, 2009
- Change management and post-merger integration. (Editor, with Paola Schwizer), Banking publisher, Rome, 2008
- New drivers of performance in a changing financial world, (editor, with Franco Fiordelisi and Gianluca Mattarocci) Palgrave McMillan, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire, 2008
- Credit Risk Information and Administration, (ed., with Umberto row and Fiordelisi Franco, Franco Angeli, Milan, 2006
- Research Prospects in Banking and Finance, (ed., with Margherita Mori, Claudio Porzio, Paola Schwizer), Money Books, Naples, 2005
- The Administration of Cultural Change in Banks (ed.), Banking publisher, Rome, 2001.
- Non-banks and Non-bank Intermediaries: Competition and Regulation, (ed.), Banking Editrice, Rome, 1998.
- Euro and Non-bank Financial Intermediation, (ed.) Newfin, November 1998.
- Leasing Handbook (ed., with Giacomo De Laurentis), Egea, Milan, 1998.
- Euro and non-bank financial intermediation, (ed.) Newfin, November 1998
- Banks and non-bank intermediaries: competition and regulation, (ed.), Banking Editrice, Rome, 1998.
- The non-bank financial intermediaries (ed.), EGEA, Milano, 1995.
- The non-bank financial institutions (ed.), EGEA, Milano, 1991.
- Financial innovation, Giuffre, Milan, 1987 (with Ignatius and Luciano Basile Munari).
- Banks and non-banking sectors, Giuffre, Milan, 1986 (with Luisa Anderloni).
- The Handbook of leasing, Giuffre, Milan, 1984 (with Ruozi).
- Financial intermediation in the United States of America, Eurogest Centro Studi, Milan, 1983.
- Alternative means of savings and leasing activities, in "leasing and investment of savings", Giuffre, Milan, 1982.
- The financing of commercial companies, Giuffre, Milan, 1982.
- The management of banking services, Giuffre, Milan, 1981.
- The money market in the Federal Republic of Germany, Eurogest Centro Studi, Milan, 1980.
- Economic and financial aspects of the subsidized leasing, in "Updates on leasing", Giuffre, Milan, 1980.
- Leasing 80, Giuffre, Milan, 1977 (with Roberto and Paolo Mottura Ruozi).
- The impact of corporate governance press news on stock market returns (with Vincenzo Farina, Franco Fiordelisi, Duccio Martelli and Paola Schwizer), European Financial Management, early view DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2010.00548.x, 2011
- Rebuilding trust in the financial market: Compliance and effectiveness issues for banking boards (with Vincenzo Farina and Paola Schwizer). In: Hunting Hounds G., D. Masciandaro. XV Report on the Italian Financial System, "New equilibria in finance: Banks,
- businesses and governments "Fondazione Rosselli. Edibank - Banking Editrice, Milan, 2010
- Assessing effectiveness and compliance of banking boards, (with Vincenzo Farina and Paola Schwizer), Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, vol. 18, n. 4, 2010
- The "day after" Basel 2: Do regulators comply with banking culture? (With Vincenzo Farina and Paola Schwizer), Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald, 2010.
- Does board composition affect strategic frames of banks? (With Vincenzo Farina and Paola Schwizer), In (ed.) Fiordelisi F., P. Molyneux, D. Previati, New issues in financial institutions management, publishing Banking, Rome, 2010 .
- Evaluating scientific journals (with Gianluca Mattarocci), in Journal of economics and economic education research, no. 2, vol. 10, 2009.
- Pricing the lease During the contract: an in-progress approach to evaluation lease (with Gianni Nicolini), in "Managerial Finance", 2009.
- Leasing. Risk, pricing and value. (Ed., with Giulio Tagliavini), special issue of Managerial Finance, Emerald, 2009.
- Corporate culture and performance in European banking, (with V. Farina, F. Fiordelisi, P. Schwizer), in the Journal of financial decision making, December 2008
- Banks, credit cultures and social capital, (with Paola Schwizer and Vincenzo Farina), in "Law and Economics of the tertiary sector", vol. 19, n. 1, pp.. 153-161, 2007
- Value creation in bank M & A, (with Paola Schwizer), in "Banking", no. 11, 2007
- The integration of the European Securities Markets and the Links between Stock Exchanges: Cross listing, membership cross, cross trading, (with Gianni Nicolini, in "Banking, " no. 9, 2006.
- Outsourcing Policies of Cooperative Credit in "Credit Cooperation, " July-December 2005.
- Bank Oversight after Internal Audits: Towards regulatory consultancy and knowledge management (with Paola Schwizer), in "Banking, " no. 2, 2004.
- The assessment phase of leasing in the performance of a contract: The calculation of fair compensation and compensation for damages, (with Gianni Nicolini), in "The Journal of Public Accountants, " no. 3, 2004.
F'd Companies: Spectacular Dot-com Flameouts
Book (Simon & Schuster)
Managing a kidnap/ extortion incident in Mexico
The workshop is designed for executives who will have responsibility for taking decisions when an employees life is at stake. The workshop focuses on the development and implementation of a corporate strategy and the roles and responsibilities of the corporate crisis management team. It gives executives an in-depth understanding of the delicate issues that need to be resolved during a kidnap or extortion incident, enabling them to share their experiences with other companies and become an active and informed member of the crisis management team.
The workshop will:
* Discuss the principles of incident management
* Identify issues that need to be addressed during an incident
* Examine the threats and complications that can arise
* Look at how to respond in the...
You might also like:
Author, Miss. native says trust key to meeting goals for great office teams — Jackson Clarion Ledger
Before writing the book, Risher had spent more than 15 years in public relations and corporate events management. She also was a newspaper reporter for four years.
Kensington K64663US ClickSafe Master Keyed Laptop Lock
Personal Computer (Kensington)
PalmOne Zire 72 Handheld